Adaga Solutions Ltd. is in the team of geosteerers, geologists, drilling engineers and programmers with extensive experience in the oil and gas industry. The company inherits the experience of successfully completed hundreds of geosteering jobs, and more than 150 jobs used our proprietary software, GO24. Adaga Solutions is an exclusive distributor of the GO 24 software in Canada.
Our company's main priority is giving personal attention to each customer that leads to the safe and successful completion of the services. We provide service at an industry-leading level.
Our services include:
- licensing and supporting our own software, GO24.
- WITSML transmission of real-time data from the well site to the client's office.
- geosteering of horizontal wells in real-time.
- training sessions.
Our customers have successfully geosteered more than 1,000 wells using our GO24 software since its launch in 2013. GO24 is a complete suite of integrated software tools for steering horizontal and highly deviated wells.
- Robust. GO24 includes all the functionality you need in one package.
- Reliable. GO24 has been tested on a variety of workstations and laptops. The software features an auto-save capability and is regularly updated with fixes and enhancements.
- Fast. GO24 offers you truly real-time performance.
- User-Friendly. GO24 was created by geosteering engineers for geosteering engineers.
GO24 operates with both real-time data streams and in disconnected mode. It is designed to deal with the various complexities of logging while drilling (LWD) and measurement while drilling (MWD) tools. It maximizes the efficiency of geosteering by integrating all the necessary data with the correlation and modeling tools, so you can steer a well with confidence either by using a single gamma-ray log or your full set of LWD measurements.
For a trial of the GO24 software,