AUTOMATIC DRILLING ANALYTICS
- Automatic rig operation and KPI recognition in real-time
- Summary reports on drilling operations and KPIs
- Daily reports by rig and by shift
- Historical analysis of previously drilled wells
- Monitoring and enhancing drilling performance
- Operations with deviation from target values are highlighted in daily reports
- Drilling KPIs are linked to crew shifts. It allows addressing the human factor in overall rig performance
- Report visualization aids to quickly turn the spotlight on KPI deviation and gives an unbiased assessment of work performed, which is intuitive both for technical and non-technical team members.
- GOperform reports are the main documents on shift change meetings for discussing achieved results and further planning.
- While planning the well construction, historical drilling analytics allows efficiently balance non-meterage works for maintenance of the rig equipment.
LINKING DRILLING AND GEOLOGICAL PARAMETERS IN REAL-TIME
- Correlation wells by drilling parameters, linked to geology, allows to forecast rig performance and address probable complications for the current well;
- Proactive planning minimizes the risk of non-productive times and stops.
- Drawing registered technological parameters along the planned ones in real-time allows evaluating wellbore quality and possibility of drilling